MIP Speed Tip™ 1.5 mm Hex Driver Wrench Insert #9007S
MIP Hex wrenches have been leading the RC tool industry for 30 plus years, and as we move towards the future - design, features, and overall look may change, but quality never will. MIP’s wrenches encapsulate an RC’ers meaning of the word - ‘Perfect’. What makes it ‘Perfect’ you may ask? Well…
MIP Hex Tips
- Precision cut to fit perfectly in new screws.
- Hi quality tool steel tips wear much less and keeps the tip fresher longer
- Hi quality tip means that screws will not wear and strip out easily
- Many times MIP wrenches have been known to remove screws stripped by other brand wrenches
MIP Wrench Handle
- Hard Plastic Handle feels natural as well as doesn’t tear up your hands during long wrench sessions.
- Handle is easy to grip and you feel confident when breaking loose tight screws.
- Every turn of the wrench you feel connected to the screw.
- Amber handle is easy to spot in any tool box
MIP New Color Coated Wrap
- Every MIP wrench / speed tip now comes with a color coating wrap to differentiate it from other MIP wrenches
- The shrink tube helps protect the colored wrap from damage and wear.
Every MIP Wrench is made right here in Covina, CA and is created out of the highest grade US metals and plastics to produce what some call “The Wrench that Lasts a Lifetime.” There is a reason why you see MIP wrenches passed down from father to son. Get the Wrenches that will last you a lifetime; GO MIP; GO USA!
- Precision CNC ground IN-HOUSE from hardened US Tool Steel drill blanks!
- NOW Has Color Coating Wraps with tool size!
- 100% Quality Genuine MIP Made in the USA!