Awesome, Affordable Micro Performance!
Sidewinder Micro 2 is our entry level 1:18 scale controller capable of 2S - 3S LiPo, with a 2 amp peak BEC, and is perfect for 1:18 scale 2WD vehicles and smaller 4WD (up to 2 lbs.) such as the Team Associated RC18B2 or Dromida SC4. Whether you are converting to a brushless setup or simply want more power than your current brushless power system is putting out, Sidewinder Micro 2 is the perfect controller to fit your needs.
(Not intended for 1/16th scale or 1/14th scale vehicles (IE Losi Mini-8ight/T, Traxxas Mini E-Revo)
Sidewinder Micro 2 features:
- Adjustable BEC functionality: 5.5V or 7.5V (default 5.5V)
- The ability to diagnose and resolve problems in the field are made easy as this ESC will communicate with audible tones when certain conditions are present. Alerts are present for start fail, voltage cutoff, radio glitch, over-temperature, over-current and excessive load detection.
- Updated circuitry and refined software makes for ultra-smooth starts.
- Link Live to communicate power system information to an external device. This feature, when enabled, will allow users to experience real-time telemetry data such as battery voltage, ESC temperature, motor power output and battery ripple. Compatibility with the Futaba S.BUS® T4PX transmitter (requires purchase of Castle Telemetry Link for S.BUS2).
- Manual programming settings include Brake/Reverse Type, Voltage Cutoff, Brake Amount, Drag Brake and Motor Type.
This combo includes a Sidewinder Micro ESC and Castle 0808-5300Kv motor.