This is the CR-10S-Pro 3D Printer from Creality3D. The next step in evolution of the famous CR-10S, the CR-10S-Pro has nine upgraded and improved functions and parts! The Capricorn premium high temperature PTFE Bowden tube offers smoother feed improving print quality while the 480W 24V Meanwell power supply quickly brings print bed temps up to desired temperature in only 5 minutes. The V2.4.1 mother board offers increased ESD protection, is more stable and reliable and includes TMC ultra-quiet drive with 256 subdivision for even more precision. A bright easy to see and operate touch screen, a new double gear extrusion mechanism, improved filament detection and resume printing make this a state of the art 3D printer!
- Matrix Automatic Leveling: Dynamic leveling fill gaps, single-point fix in time, easy leveling with both automatic leveling and auxiliary leveling modes.
- V2 4.1 Motherboard: Four-layer PCB board, supports mechanical screen and two kinds of touch screens, uses solid-state capacitor filtering to increase ESD static protection, performance is more stable and reliable, TMC ultra-quite drive 256 subdivision, print more precision.
- Improved Teflon Tube: Imported blue Teflon tube with high temperature resistant makes the feeding smoother and improves printing quality.
- Touch Screen: Status display, function display, parameters; all settings are easy to check.
- Resume Printing Function: Accidental power-off or suspend while printing allows you to restart and continue printing; the model will not be effected.
- Filament Detection: Filament detection switch can also detect transparent filament and ensures auto shut down if filament runs out.
- Double Gear Extrusion Mechanism: The double gear extrusion mechanism has twice the grip on the filament to ensure reliable and smooth feed to the hot end.
- Quick Bed Heating: The hot bed can reach up to 110°C within 5 minutes and can hold temperatures suitable for printing a variety of filament.
- Updated Power Supply: High power 480W power supply accepts 100V-240V, for long-term stable prints.
- Large 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume
- Enclosed power supply and wiring
- Rigid extruded aluminum frame
- Dual Z-axis Screw Rods
- Aluminum print table ensures stable printing
- Flexible Print Surface for easy parts removal
- Large leveling wheels for convenient bed leveling
- Supported Slicer Software: Cura, Repetier-Host , Simplify3D
- Supports off-line printing through SD card and direct print via USB
- Industrial-grade construction allows for 200 hours of continuous printing
- Resume print in the event of a power failure or loss of filament
- High quality Meanwell 24V 480W power supply
- High quality timing belts
- Patented Linear pulley system
- 3rd Party material compatibility
- Quick and Easy assembly
Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Molding)
Interface: LCD Display and USB
File Format: STL,obj ,Amf
Working mode: Online or SD card offline
Slice Thickness: 0.1mm - 0.4mm
Print area: 300 x 300 x 400 mm
Max. bed temp: =110°C
Nozzle size: 0.4mm, optional 0.2 and 0.3mm
Nozzle temperature: below 250 Deg.C in a normal state, max. 260 Deg.C
Print speed: Normal 30-60mm/s Max 180mm/s
Motherboard: Creality3d V2.4.1 Firmware upgradable
Printer size: 490 x 550 x 650mm
Boxed size: 660 x 550x 380mm
Printer weight: 17.5kg
Power input: 120 - 220V AC 50/60Hz
Compatible Filament: Poly Lactic Acid (PLA), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Wood Fiber (Cellulose + PLA), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Poly Vinyl Alcohol (PVA), Nylon Filament, Ninjaflex & Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET-G), Glass Reinforced Nylon (Nylon 12 Plus) and Polycarbonate (PC).
- (1) Creality CR-10S-Pro Printer
- (1) USB Cable
- (1) Power Cable
- (1) Blade for removing printed parts
- (1) SD card and reader
- (1) Filament Spool Holder and Tube Nuts
- (1) Diagonal Pliers
- (1) Spare nozzle
- (1) 200g roll of filament
- (1) Spare PTFE Tube
- (1) ,2mm Feeler Guage
- (1) .4mm Nozzle Cleaner
- Allen wrenches and screw driver